The Recruiting API allows access to candidate and position data and is intended for Comeet's customers and integration partners.
These are common use cases that the Recruiting API can be used for:
- Sourcing - retrieve the list of positions and add new candidates to relevant positions.
- Employee portal - build a custom internal job board for employees: retrieve the list of positions, publish the positions on the internal portal and add new candidates to relevant positions when they apply. Leverage Comeet's employee facing tools for a simple implementation by combining the widgets of the Careers API, these widgets allow employees to apply for jobs and to refer their friends.
- Candidate portal - build a custom candidate portal: retrieve the list of candidates and create an interface that would allow candidates to see their status and the next steps in the hiring process.
- Data deletion - custom data deletion automation can be implemented by retrieving the list of candidates and executing the delete or pseudonymize actions according to the organization's data retention policy.
- Communication tools - retrieve candidate contact details to communicate with them. Add the content of messages or calls to candidate profiles using the conversation object.
- Reports - Comeet offers several ways for syncing recruiting data with an internal BI tool. Please refer to this guide for an overview of these options to select the one that is right for you.
Please refer to the guide that is relevant for you:
- Comeet customers - Getting started guide for Comeet customers
- Integration partners - Getting started guide for integration partners
Comeet works with timestamps as
strings using the format: