After candidates apply they see a simple "thank you" message. You can create your own thank you page:
- Create a page in WordPress with your thank you message
- In WordPress, navigate to: Settings > Comeet. For the Thank you page setting select the page that you would like to use.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps if you wish to create different content for the pages of the locations or departments:
- Create a page for each location or department and add your content. These pages should be accessible from another page or menu, typically the main careers page. Make sure that these are top-level pages (without any parent).
In each page add the following shortcode where the list of positions should be rendered on the page. The "name" attribute would be the name of the location or department exactly as it appears on Comeet.
For a location called "Los Angeles" the shortcode would be:
[comeet_page name="Los Angeles"]
For a department called "Marketing" the shortcode would be:
By default the plugin renders the careers pages using the default template page of the website. This way the header, footer and other common components are consistent in all pages.
If you wish to use custom templates with a different structure or design then follow these steps:
- Visit the plugin settings from within WordPress.
- Under Advanced, specify the names of the template files the plugin should use. These template files should be available in the folder of the theme that the website uses.
If you wish to customize the structure of the content of the positions list or the position page, beyond styling using CSS, then you can customize the templates of the plug-in. To do that follow these steps:
- Create a folder named "comeet" in the folder of your parent or child theme.
- From the folder "templates" in the plug-in, copy the templates that you wish to customize to the new folder you created.
- Change the copy of the templates as needed.