The Careers API is one of the integration options to sync a company's careers website with its Comeet account. Whether you need to create new career pages or connect existing pages, this integration option provides the most design flexibility.
To see more integration options, visit this page.
If at any time you have questions about using our Careers API, email us at [email protected].
Before starting, do the following:
- Set at least one position’s visibility to Published or Published (Restricted) so your web developer will have data to work with.
- Copy the company’s UID and Token from your Careers Website settings and send to your web developer. If you wish to implement your website with mock data, use these identifiers:
- UID: E5.007
- Token: 5E7236A0BCE5E7295111B55E70BCE
Note: These steps can only be done by users with HR Admin or IT Admin roles.
Track candidates sources
To get started, you need your company’s details, including the company’s UID and the company’s Token. These details are included in every request to the server:
- Company’s UID – used as part of the restful url.
- Company’s Token – added as a query parameter called token to every request.