- Position model - the details of the hiring manager, lead recruiter and lead recruiting coordinator can now be added to the position object. Receiving these details requires a special permission.
- Source object - the source object in the candidate model has been updated and now includes the
type as a string (instead of an enumeration) and the
name of the source.
- New API name – We’ve changed the name of Sourcing API to Recruiting API to reflect the expanding needs this API now serves.
- Conversations – We’ve added new endpoints that allow you to make conversations happening outside of Comeet visible in candidates’ profiles: Create a conversation, Create a message, Update message status. This makes it easier to keep everyone in the hiring process on the same page.
- Notes – You can now create a note on a candidate’s profile to reflect information about the candidate or an activity that took place outside of Comeet: Create a candidate note.
- Update candidate details – We’ve added an endpoint that allows you to update the candidate’s details: Update a candidate.
- Candidate’s source – We’ve added the source and source contact to the candidate object. Receiving these details requires a dedicated permission.
- Position URL – We’ve added to the position object the URL to the position’s page in Comeet. You can now link from your app to the candidates profiles and positions pages in Comeet.
- Retrieve a candidate using an ID – you can now request a candidate object using the candidate ID that is used in the candidate’s URL in Comeet. See this option here.
- Candidate model - step objects in the
completed_steps array now include the
position_step_uid which references the position step from which the candidate step was inherited.