The level of access that an integration has is defined by its permissions.
- When you request access to the API, you will be asked to specify the permissions that your integration requires. Please select the minimum set of permissions that that is required to serve the purpose of the integration.
- Permissions for the integration are defined by the Comeet representative who creates the
secretfor your integration.
- When an Admin or Owner user activates the integration for their Comeet account:
- They are requested to approve the set of permissions that are defined for the integration. They cannot customize this list of permissions.
- They can specify which positions will be shared through the integration by selecting one of the following options: All positions, All non-discreet positions, or Only published positions.
The following permissions are supported by the Recruiting API (numbers in parentheses are for Comeet's internal use).
- Positions: Retrieve positions (4)
- Positions: Include lead recruiters details in position object (5)
- Positions: Include hiring manager details in position object (17)
- Candidates: Create a new candidate (1)
- Candidates: Update candidate's contact details (2)
- Candidates: Retrieve candidates created by your app as the source (3,6)
- Candidates: Retrieve candidates created by other sources (3,7)
- Candidates: Include details of step's interviewers / assignees in candidate object (8)
- Candidates: Include future workflow steps in candidate object (9)
- Candidates: Include source data in candidate object (16)
- Candidates: Include source contact ID in candidate object, without personal details (10)
- Candidates: Include source contact personal details in candidate object (13)
- Conversations: Create conversations and messages on the candidate profile (14)
- Notes: Create notes on the candidate profile (15)
- Persons: Delete or Pseudonymize persons (11,12)